Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Post - February 17, 2017 - Pivot

Tips and Tricks



1. To start your animation you can press P and to stop it you can press S. This is useful and I used it a ton.



2. When I was adding and deleting figures it was hard to go back every few seconds so I learned that by clicking on your figure and pressing Delete will delete for you and clicking F will let you add a figure much quicker and easier.

3. Since the teams both had multiple players and each team had different colors, going back and forth was a long process. So I learned that simply pressing C will bring you to the color selection and it was much more effortless.



The soccerball.jpg won't download as a sprite image so instead you need a png image with a transparent background to see it. 


If you choose yes then it will re size all your dimensions, so you should click no and it won't re size or mess with any of your dimensions. 



For my chair I downloaded a png image with a transparent background. 




No comments:

Post a Comment