Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Post February 03, 2017- Blog

What I did this week.

To enhance my blog I created an avatar profile picture of myself and I made a header using bannersnack that has my name, the year, and what grade I'm in. I also added a link list, that has Mr. Bilesky, some students from my class, and a search engine.

my blog


The titles of the assignments I've posted are:

-first post
-predicted grade
-what I want to learn in IT
-groundhog day
-friday post february 03, 2017



What did I learn.

I created my avatar on my blue robot, then went to my right hand side bar and added my image and a witty comment.
To make my header I used bannersnack, went to layout, clicked on header, and added the image.
I learned how to create a link on my blog posts by writing the title of my link, highlighting the text, clicking on link, and adding the url in the web address box. And to make a link list I went to my right hand side- bar and added all the links I wanted.
To add color for my background on my blog posts I click on HTML which takes me to a bunch of codes I can change the color by name or HEX codes











To search for a gif in google images you click on tools which'll take you to another bar and you press on type, scroll down until you find animated and that'll take you to your animated gifs.
And if you wanted to add color to your background and your gifs' background was transparent but you still saw a white box then to make it transparent you would







I've also learned how to add me blog address to pictures or things I create, I go to photoshop and click on type and type out my blog address, save it and I'm done.
Uploading pictures onto my blog posts is another thing I learned and a more efficient way of doing it is downloading it to my dropbox, clicking on insert image, choosing my file and then adding whatever image I've selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment